Monday, September 07, 2009

spent my weekends working at isetan
as a temp job for only 2 days for the sales . :x
spent long hours standing(like 24 hrs in 2 days),
my butt was numb when i sat down and stood up . lol
but the money was not bad ( more than 6 bucks pr hr ) . :)

on friday was AGM,
reached early so met up with my fav bimbo; yanting
sat down and talked about how much the both of us camhored .
like what yant says; you name the place, we have it . lol
talked about the sweet and beautiful past too.:)
just miss my girls . :)
felt feverish upon reaching nas,
so went home after collecting money for the mentoring

have been so tried and busy,
that i havent been going to the gym this week . =(
i wanna swim really soon,
DRP'S ENDING SOON!. :):):)

my Drp is developing recipes for diabetics
which i stay in the food lab to cook whole day
and calculate the nutritional values if the recipes are confirmed .:)
even a tbsp of salt must be weighed .><

my holiday time will be dedicated exercising,
while waiting for my dearest jc girls and gay shit finish promos. :)

shunzi, yant . :)







two songs with different rythms
but playing by love at the same time
isn't it beautiful?