Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Had an insane Bmic test yesterday and there's Food Chemistry test tomorrow. Argh. Many many projects to do and they are getting on my nerves. lol.I've been a good girl studying cause the thought of getting kicked out from diploma plus scares me. =(

Shunny is going back to china a few hours later and will disappear into the thin air for the whole month so managed to squeeze two hours out of my busy life to catch her before she go . :). missed her a lot and will continue missing her. lol. She presented me my belated birthday present and it was pretty. :) . i just love handmade stuff as presents, i love the thoughts. :). She waxed the pasta, painted them and pasted it on a photo frame. :):)

I though i had a chance of going back to hk in december but apparently, there isnt much time for me to do so as projects flooded my schedule. =(

lester's going taiwan soon, yanting's going japan soon, elinor might be going bangkok. everyone's going on an holiday and i've to wait till next year then i can get back to hk. Iwanna go Greece! . sighs. lol . okay got to study. :)

ANYWAY cyrus created a facebook account for jojo :).
mummy's gonna get one soon,i shall make one for daddy soon too . :)
then everyone in the family has facebook :) omg :)