Friday, November 27, 2009

So let me count how many projects i have to do tomorrow.
Intro to psy, Basic food and nutrition, Food chemistry, Commu skills
total of 4 projects in 1 day.
Gosh, i think i'll have so much trouble trying to study after that.
I'm trying to squeeze everything into tomorrow
as night safari with juniors planned around a month ago is approaching? lol

Half a semester is going to end just like that,
it's like what? . lol
Soon i'll be out of poly and on my plane to australia for uni :):)
just the thought of it makes me feel excited. lol
yeah, it might really sound dumb to you guys
but its like a dream come alive if i really get into University of Sydney . lol

Went to the gym today and relaxed at sauna . :)
due to the continuous building up stress,
i wanted to grab a cup of coffee and a nice book
and head towards the beach alone, but it started raining . =x.
So had my cup of coffee and nice book at home?
on my couch facing the window, looking at the rain without anyone . :)
at that point of time, i managed to be stress free and i really love it :)
I just love it when i can feel the touch of nature blowing onto my face

Stop and hear what has nature got to tell you,
even in silence, messages are being sent. :)