Friday, December 04, 2009

Hello . :)
i found a hamster at my staircase on wed! :)
it's really a sweet and cutie pie . :)
it was around a shoe box on my staircase outside my unit,
this shows how irresponsible people can get!
DONT BUY IF YOU DONT WANT TO COMMIT!

my family decided to adopt the hamster,
havent thought of his name yet.
wanted to name it tonkatsu but what if he grows up to be like a pig?
just like i named my terripin chubby and its really fat now . lol

such a beautiful encounter :)
mummy allowed to keep it . :)
bought a cage for it.
Apparently jojo wants him for herself . lol

Anyway i bought a new phone, Samsung Omnia pro 7330 . :)
though my viewty has yet to spoil but i don't want to spoil it,
so it shall rest in my cupboard until something bad happens to my new phone . :)

Term test next week,
Gears up! . :)
this time i will be more prepared than last term test . :)





I'm not squeezing it! . lol
so alex and aaron dont make fun of me using that .lol




it's my sister's boyfriend, cyru's hand, not mine . :)
and he didnt squeeze the hamster alright. Lol