Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Sat was night safari with the co people . :)
it was a bundle of joy though many stupid stuff happened . lol

took psy test today and it shocked me for awhile . LOL
now i'm thinking it if was right to take the psy cluster of diploma plus. lol

i've been into fabric patchwork recently .:)
i believe i'll master it like cooking soon . :):), i hope . LOL

oh well, term test is next week and i've found ways to relax myself :)
SHOPPING :) its the perfect therapy. LOL
my co juniors have been really sweet to ask me to not get too stressed,
saying that they're read my blog . :)
i know you guys are secretly stalking me!

gonna watch tv now . :)
take care guys :)

huiling mama, and spastic vick papa. Vick's just plain weird =p
Kok nam, yiliang and zengmei . :) Apparently fs got cut off . LOL


we took the whole middle ssection of the tram . :)

co girls . :)

Spot me! . lol