Sunday, January 24, 2010

While doing my work, i pulled out an old cd that i listened when i was pri 2? A1-here we come. Then i realised i've become so old so soon. lol.

On friday morning, it was raining. It was a beautiful morning. :) i walked to school slowly with my umbrella under the rain, listening to my favorite song. I was lucky that this time i didnt see any thing that spoils that beautiful scene. Lol.:)

There was once i felt it was a beautiful morning too. But once i walked to the main road, i saw someone digging his nose on the bus . *faints*.

Have you met this special person which you don't wanna miss anything about him or her? Live every moment spent with him or her as if it's the last moment of your life?It might be someone that you like, your friend or just this someone you've been at the venue at a certain time everyday just to meet him or her. Tell that person, as you will never know what will happen next, dont do anything that you will regret. because after you tell that person, no matter how he or her react, you will still heave a sigh of relief . :)

I'm still trying to squeeze out time to write my own story but meanwhile, i have to go now to write my food chemistry food report. :). see you guys soon :)