Friday, July 16, 2010

Hello everyone! i'm back :D
yes, after a 12343234 zillion years? :)
i seriously dont know if anyone is reading
but i'll just blog alright?
remember to tag to let me know there are people there :)

Alright, let me talk about my life these days.

I've moved to a condo which has only 18 units .
the people here are weird . :x
there are like two flight of stairs in my house
Which has only two steps each . -.-
I must admit that i liked those steps when i viewed the house
but now, its irritating me .
the house is very long, no one except my mum enters the maid area . LOL

My best friend Psroasis is still with me. :)
and it sucks .
the worst of all are the bone infection that comes with it.

school is challenging as usual,
the tests and projects are killing me mentally
that i am tired till the extent of being so tired but not able to sleep.
i cant wait for july to end so that this nightmare will end . :)

Last night, i finally managed to watch tv after half a month?
besides world cup .

I'm fine, sister's fine, mummy's fine, cyrus's fine, daddy too. :)
Jojo's naughty, tonkatsu's extremely lazy, chubby's still growing . :)


It's not stuck, it's sleeping there .
i don't know how does it does it either . LOL

Yes koknam, i know you dont look nice
but the focus is me! :)

Okay i'm back with my bangs again! :)